In order to reset the mailbox password, first you'll need to login to The Console. If you're unsure how to do this, please see the below instructions:
- Log into your regular Melbourne IT MyAccount
- Under Manage Services, click View Webhosting Services
- On the next page, click on the domain name’s Cloud Hosting product
- On the next page, click Manage Service
- Now you’re inside The Console you can manage your hosting.
Now that you're inside The Console, follow the below instructions to change/ reset a mailbox password:
- Click on Configure Account on the left hand side menu.
- Select the mailbox you want to change.
- Enter the new password. Passwords must contain one each of the following: Upper and Lowercase letters; Numbers and Special characters. Please do not use the open or close bracket characters - ( or ).
Once you have completed the above steps, you will have changed your mailbox password. Please use the new password when setting up your mail client or logging into webmail.