Note: This article covers Melbourne IT DPS customers only.
How to Register a Domain Name
- Log in to your parent level Admin Panel
- Hover over 'Domains' and select 'Register'
- Enter the domain you wish to register and select the extension and registration period. If a desired domain extension is not available, please email email@example.com to request our admin team to register the domain for you.
- Select the sub-account for the domain to go into (by default this is your parent account)
- Enter the registrant contact details (these should be the details of the organisation that owns the domain)
- If the domain is a .au extension also enter the ABN or ACN details, ABN details should appear on a ABN search here and ACN details on a search here
- Select hosting and change your name servers, if required
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Select 'Register Domain'
For more information, please contact your Account Manager.