Note: This article covers Melbourne IT DPS customers only.
Marks Which Are Accepted By The Trademark Clearing House (TMCH)
- Trademark registered at a national (e.g. France) level
- Trademark registered at a regional (e.g. European Union) level
- Well-known and protected brand names (do not need to be registered)
Marks Not Accepted By TMCH
- Trademark registered at a state (e.g. NSW) level
- Trademarks containing a dot
- Trademarks which cannot be represented in a domain name (e.g. images, designs)
For more information, please contact your Account Manager.