Note: This article covers Melbourne IT DPS customers only.
Most hosting purchases will be immediately completed upon submission. If there are any issues, you can determine the issue by;
- Login to your parent level admin panel
- Hover over 'Order'
- Select 'Pending Product Order'
Depending on the status of the order, you can determine why the order has not yet completed.
- Preauth failed – The preauthorised payment has failed, this may be a temporary issue with your card at the time of the order.
- Create invoice failed – The invoice for the renewal failed to generate.
- Completion failed – The payment has failed to complete and will be reviewed by the domains team in a timely manner.
- Manual check failed – The purchase needs to be reviewed manually by the accounts team, who will contact you if any issues arise.
- Setup hosting package failed – The purchase has failed to set up for a variety of reasons and will be manually reviewed by the accounts team.
- Rejected – The purchase has been rejected due to a payment failure.
If you encounter any of these order statuses, or one that isn’t listed above, please contact your Account Manager.