Note: This article covers Melbourne IT DPS customers only.
Our refund policy can be read in full in the Terms & Conditions
. On the whole, we don’t offer many refunds;
We offer refunds under the following circumstances:
- Domain name registrations are completed good faith at your request, and we usually cannot reverse this process with the registry.
- All annual subscriptions require manual confirmation of renewal, unless auto-renewal has been authorised
- All monthly subscriptions are renewed indefinitely until cancelled.
How to submit a refund request:
- You require the withdrawal of Prepaid Credit
- The hosting package purchased doesn’t meet the customers’ requirements and Melbourne IT DPS is notified within 7 days of the order
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “Refund Request” and the following details:
- Domain Name
- Account Reference
- Reason for refund
- You will then receive an auto-response email that includes a Case ID. You can use this to follow up on the case if you do not receive a response within 5 working days.
For more information, please contact your Account Manager.