Please note: URL forwarding is not a free service. If this service is not already visible in your account, it will need to be purchased before it can be used.
1. Activate DNS management for the domain you wish to forward. Set an A-record and WWW record to point to
You may wish to refer to the article below for further details on this step:
How do I manage advanced DNS?
2. Log into your account and select "Manage services". You will see a list of active services on your account
3. Click on the service you want to configure (in this case URL forwarding)
4. Click on "Manage service" to go to the next screen
If your URL forward is already in place, click edit to change the details. If you have yet to create the forward, select "Setup new hosting solution". You will see the screen below:
An uncloaked forward will tell the user that they are being forwarded, while a cloaked forward will not.
5. You will now be prompted to enter the details of the domain you are forwarding and the destination URL. Note the formatting on the destination URL field
Click "Save changes" to finish