Whilst it's always easier to consolidate your services with Melbourne IT you can always use an external domain registrar and use our services. Please refer this article for instructions specific to certain registrars.
1. Log into your account at www.godaddy.com. the login option is on the far right hand side of the homepage.
2.Once you have logged in, move your cursor over the "Domains" link on the far left hand side of the screen. You will seea drop-down menu open.
3. Click "My domain names". You will then see a list of the domains in your account. Select the domain name you need to redelegate by ticking the box next to the name.
4.Now click the "Nameservers" button which is on the toolbar at the top of the screen.
5. In the page which has now opened, click the "Custom nameservers" radio button. A new screen will open showing several empty boxes. These are where you will enter your new nameservers.
7. When you have completed this step, click the "OK" button at the bottom of the screen
- Login to your account at www.netregistry.com.au using the Master Account Reference and Password. The login button is at the top of the screen at the far right.
- Click on the domain you want to manage
- On the next page, locate and click on the [Domain Name] icon
- At the bottom of the page, delete any existing name servers by clicking [Delete Name Server]
- Add a new name server by simply typing in the host name of the new server (IP numbers are not required)
- Click on the 'My Account' link at www.crazydomains.com. The link is at the top right of the homepage.
- Ensure 'Account Manager' is selected
- Type your username and password and click 'Login'
- Click 'Domains' from the menu above
- Click on the domain you wish to modify. If you have only one domain you will be taken straight to the domain management page for that domain
- Click 'Update Name Servers'
- Click 'Delete' to delete the current name servers and/or fill the ‘Add Name Server’ form to add name servers. Enter the Melbourne IT nameservers.
- Changes are applied immediately but may take up to 24 hours to take effect
1. Log in to your account at www.enom.com
2. Hover over the menu option DOMAINS and click 'My Domains'
3. Click on the domain name you need to delegate. This takes you to the domain control panel
4. Click on DNS Server Settings
5. Choose 'Custom'
6. Enter the Melbourne IT nameservers.
1. Log into https://manage.opensrs.net/ using your username and password
2. Select the "Name servers" link
3. enter the Melbourne IT nameservers
4.Click "Save configuration"
1. Go to http://www.networksolutions.com and select "Manage account". The link is in the top right corner
2. Select "My domain names"
3. Select the domain name you want to change and select Manage
4. In the green box, select 'Change Where Domain Points'
5. Select Domain Name Server (DNS)
6. Under Specify Domain Name Servers section, type in the Melbourne IT nameservers in Name Server 1 and Name Server 2.
7. Click Continue, then Apply Changes to accept changes
1. Log into your Hover account online at https://www.hover.com/login.
2. If you have more than one domain name listed in your account, click on the domain name that you want to use with customized DNS records. This will take you to its Domain Details page
3. Click on the Edit button in the Nameservers section.
4. Your existing name servers will be displayed in the text boxes. Type your new name servers into the text boxes and click on Save.
1. Go to www.register.com and select "Your account". This is on the far right hand side of the screen. Select "Account log-in" and enter your username and password.
2. Click on the domain name you wish to modify.
3. Scroll down the screen until you see the existing DNS servers and blank text boxes where you can add your new servers.
4. When you have completed your entry click ‘Continue’.
5. Review your changes and click ‘Continue’ to confirm your changes