These instructions will help you create a back-up file of your mailbox. This is useful if you're trying to move mail that is stored on one computer, into another one, or simply for security reasons.
1. Open up Outlook 2007.
2. Click on File, then Import And Export.
3. Select Export To File, and then click Next.
4. Click Personal Folder File (.pst), and then Next.
5. Choose the folder that you want to back-up. If you want to back-up the entire mailbox, select your email address from the top of the "tree". Then click Next.
6. Click Browse, and then choose where you want to save the back-up file. In the File Name box, type the name that you want to use for the file, and then click OK.
7. Click Finish.
Congratulations, you have now made a back-up of your mailbox!