A suspension of services may occur for following reasons:
- When invoice payments have not been received;
- If the website or email service has been compromised;
- If the website or email service is involved in any illegal activity.
In each case, our support team will attempt to contact the listed Account owner either via phone and/or email, and offer assistance related to the matter. If any or all of your services have been suspended and we haven't yet contacted you,please contact our Customer Service team to review the reasons why and to rectify the issue.
Melbourne IT reserves the right to suspend all customer accounts services that have outstanding invoices, in accordance with the terms of the subscription agreement. We make every effort to advise customers of any invoices coming due, providing time to cancel such services or make payment. Automatic re-subscription notifications are sent to the contact email address attached to the account 30 days prior to the subscription invoice being issued. In the case the account remains unpaid:
- Notifications are sent to customers reminding of an overdue invoice;
- Monthly subscriptions are suspended 7 days after the overdue date;
- Quarterly and annual subscriptions are suspended 30 days after the overdue date.
Once an account is suspended, all domain services contained in the account are also suspended. Note: Suspension will prevent all services from functioning. No information, emails, or files are deleted or removed unless the account continues to remain inactive. Once payment is made, an account will be automatically unsuspended and services resumed (Generally within the hour).